Why Google Is the Biggest Company – The Dark Truth

Google is undoubtedly the reigning search champion with over 90 percent of the search market share as of January 2019. Google search accounts for 68% of the search market share, while other Google platforms such as YouTube and Google Maps account for 22% totaling to 90%. The giant search engine processes approximately 3 billion searches […]